Saturday, July 16, 2022

I Guess I’ve Entered My Golden Years

 

I woke up one morning last week and all of a sudden I’m 70 years old. Whoa! Where did the time go? Those sands in an hour glass are dropping faster than they did even a few years ago. The funny thing is, now a minute on the treadmill feels a lot longer than it ever did. But, everything beats the alternative.

So, what does a guy who turns 70 do? Well, this guy went fishing, and I managed to find myself a present in the form of a nice, resident smallmouth bass. 

                                                           Nice, 12" smallie for the old man!  
 

As long as I can put one foot in front of the other, tie a knot and cast a fly I’ll be on the water. Hopefully I will have a little story to tell when I reach 80.

Go out and fool a fish!

No comments: